***NEW TOUR 2021*** - The best way to discover Cagliari's bay up to the best beaches and coves around.
This is the only trip from Cagliari leaving from Marina Piccola at Poetto that goes up to Mari Pintau, Torre delle stelle and Solanas and does not only stop at the Devil's Saddle
If you wish to check out the actual places that we gonna show you on this tour visit our instagram page and check the highlighted stories "6h Boat Tour"
Marina Piccola at Poetto - dock H - next to LA PIRATA restaurant
WOULD YOU LIKE TO GO TOTALLY PRIVATE FOR 6 HOURS, WE GOT YOU:
If you wish to go privately get in touch for a quote, up to 8 people on board + skipper
The price can be shared in between 8 people max.
Price starts at €700,00 off season up to €850,00 in super high season.
Skipper and fuel are always included. Check prices scrolling our photos
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE TRIP:
- 9 meter 320hp Larson Speedboat comfortable for up to 9 people + Skipper
- 6 Hour tour 9,30 - 12,30
- Changing room and full bathroom on board, pretty cool huh!
- After 30 minutes cruise at about 20 knots we gonna reach some amazing coves/beaches such as:
- Devil's Saddle
- Mari Pintau / Cala Regina
- Baccu Mandara
- Torre delle Stelle
- We are going to stop at the most sheltered Coves / Beaches depending on wind, not less than 4 hours total
- Snorkeling sets always included
- We gonna swim right from the boat, we do not stop right at the beaches
- Front and back side of boat amazing for soaking the sun
All sales are final but in case it would not be safe to go out we will cancel the tour up to 1 hour in advance. In case of our tour cancellation we will offer another available date, alternatively we will always fully refund what you paid for.
WHAT TO BRING - FOOD AND DRINKS:
Wear beach clothes, bring a towel to lay on, sun screen and a stilysh Sun hat.
Bring your own food since it's not provided
WHEN IS THIS TRIP TAKING PLACE:
From May till October
WHY PICK THIS TRIP:
Because we are the only ones going way beyond the devil's saddle which is where the amazing happens!