If you wish to check out the actual places that we gonna show you on this tour visit our instagram page and check the highlighted stories "3h Boat Tour"
Marina Piccola at Poetto - dock H - next to LA PIRATA restaurant
Map here: www.tinyurl.com/y4ztnnct
YOU HAVE 2 OPTIONS FOR THE 3 HOUR TOURS:
OPTION 1 - SHARE WITH OTHERS:
Share the boat with other passengers and pay just for your tickets
Price: €60 per person
OPTION 2 - GO PRIVATE:
If you go private you wil book the full boat for you and your friends
Price for May - June: €350,00 total to be shared by max 8 people
Price for July: €400,00 total to be shared by max 8 people
Price for August: €400,00 total to be shared by max 8 people
Price for September: €350,00 total to be shared by max 8 people
AVAILABLE TOUR TIMES:
- Morning: 10 - 13
- Sunset: 17/18 till 20/21 ( depending on sunset time during summer)
- The time frame 14 and 17 is almost always windy and not suitable for tours
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE TRIP:
- 9 meter 320hp Larson Speedboat comfortable for up to 8 people + Skipper
- Changing room and full bathroom on board, pretty cool huh!
- We will be cruising for around 45 minutes before to anchor and chill/swim/relax enjoy life.
- Snorkeling sets always included, we gonna swim right from the boat, we do not stop right at the beaches
- Front and back side of boat amazing for soaking the sun
- Due to the geography of the area the best spot to watch the sunset is right in front of Poetto beach.
- We can go out at least with 4 people or 2 people that pay the equivalent. ask us if we already have others booked or in standby
All sales are final but in case it would not be safe to go out we will cancel the tour up to 30 minuyes in advance.
In case of our tour cancellation we will offer another available date, alternatively we will always fully refund what you paid for.
WHAT TO BRING - FOOD AND DRINKS:
Wear beach clothes, bring a towel to lay on, sun screen and a stilysh Sun hat.
Bring your own food if you need it for the 3 hours since it's not provided
WHEN IS THIS TRIP TAKING PLACE:
Potentially all year round
WHY PICK THIS TRIP:
Everyone wants to enjoy the clear waters of the mediterranean sea